Customer Service Agent | DSM-Firmenich
Production Specialist | FrieslandCampina
Management Assistent | FrieslandCampina
Improve Engineer | Avient
Warehouse Operator Spareparts | Marel
Receptioniste | DSM-Firmenich
Operator Packaging | FrieslandCampina
Safety & Health Supervisor | NISSAN
Customer Service Agent | DSM-Firmenich
For the Customer Service department of DSM Food Specialties, we are looking for a: Customer Service Agent
The Customer Service Team is part of the EMEA Supply Chain organization and contributes to profitable growth for DSM Food Specialties identifying Customer needs, being accountable for the customer experience and responsible for the order to delivery process.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for delivering outstanding service to the assigned Customer’s portfolio in collaborative partnership with stakeholders building long lasting relationships. This role advocates Customer centricity with end-to-end accountability on the order to delivery Customer journey. This is an individual contributor position that works under the direction of the Customer Service Team Leader.
Your key responsibilities
- Capturing Customer inquiries and orders, prioritizing them effectively and securing they are closed on the agreed service levels with full accountability from the moment the inquire is received till it is closed;
- Executing order management, fulfillment and delivery processes as described on the SOP, escalating to manager when exceptions are identified;
- Primary contact of the Customer and Account Managers of the assigned portfolio. Back up of counterparts upon request;
- Listening to understand Customer needs and shares the insight with the rest of the organization and relevant stakeholders;
- Understanding and monitoring KPI’s that are impacted by your role and actively performing root cause analysis;
- Treating Service complaints with urgency engaging stakeholders to ensure a prompt effective resolution and next time avoidance;
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with Customers and stakeholders. Understanding business and anticipating to Customer needs;
- Being responsible for the Customer portfolio master data quality, Customer experience and onboarding new Customers effectively in the OTC journey;
- Embracing change by adopting new processes systems and tools when required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Experience in a customer service environment (ideally B2B);
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP preferably);
- Passion for Customers, service attitude, capable to embrace end to end accountability;
- Enthusiasm to embrace change and agile to adopt new ways of working;
- Effective problem-solving skills in collaboration with others. Capability to read analytics that show your performance and accounts portfolio performance;
- Ability to efficiently plan, prioritize and co-ordinate multiple activities at the same time;
- Fluent English
- Dutch and German Pre
- A supportive environment where you’re empowered to grow and share your ideas;
- An inclusive and multicultural team with respect for everyone;
- A dynamic work environment with many challenges;
- A competitive salary appropriate to your accumulated knowledge and experience, starting from €3183.00 per month.
DSM-Firmenich at a glance
We are driven forward by a shared purpose to bring progress to life by uniquely combining the essential, the desirable, and the sustainable. Together, we can solve some of the biggest tensions between what people individually want, what we collectively need, and what our planet demands. Thanks to our long track record in innovation and creation, we are perfectly set up to help customers develop new products that people find desirable, without compromising what is essential for health nor what our planet can sustain.
Our four complementary business units are the engines behind our new company and our growth, together with our suppliers and customers. They work hand-in-hand, using our scientific expertise and creativity. Together, with close to 30,000 employees, across hundreds of state-of-the-art labs, premix sites, creation centers and manufacturing plants around the world, we’re determined to help our customers achieve their ambitions.
And to do so, we need the right partners to join us on this exciting journey. Through all the exciting developments ahead, we’re committed to keep delivering the same high level of quality, service, co-creation, insights and innovation that our customers have come to expect from us. All with sustainability firmly front and center – because what good is progress if it’s not shared with others?