HR Administrator | Marel
Team Lead Maintenance Engineering & Support | Envalior
Spare Parts Coordinator | Marel
Customer Support Administrator | Marel
Production Leader | Centrient
Operator | DSM-Firmenich
HR Administrator | Marel
Scope and Authority
The HR Administrator is responsible for all aspects of HR data and administration for the location.The role of HR Administrator serves as the primary point of contact for employee enquires and is responsible for receiving, routing, resolving, and properly closing all inquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
Provide general documentation and all administration support, as required, within the HR Function of your location. For instance: Processes hires, job changes, and terminations in the full life-cycle of an employee or contingent worker under general supervision, responsible for providing a positive customer experience by responding to HR, benefits, payroll, and policy inquiries by phone and electronic communications by taking accountability for logging, processing, and managing each inquiry to conclusionIssuing offer and transfer/promotion letters including the proper terms and conditionsHelp build employee manuals and be on top of new regulationsExecute and assist with HR cycle processes including but not limited to: policy updates, communications, training, record keeping, etc.
- Maintain employee records in Workday;
- Organize employee files and assemble documentation for employee and/or legal file requests;
- Handle incoming calls professionally, taking messages upon necessity and urgency;
- Support process improvement projects by helping to identify recurring issues, problematic trends and recommending changes in procedures;
- Proactively evaluates HR policies, procedures, documents, and recommend updates;
- Maintain HR processes and content on companies HR website and teammates knowledge base on SharePoint Assist with organizing any HR events;
- Special HR projects as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Team player;
- Manages time effectively while multi-tasking in a high-volume, deadline-oriented, and fast paced environment;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Uses discretion when communicating sensitive and confidential information;
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills – customer centered.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
- University degree in Human Resources, psychology, business or other equivalent education,Prior experience of working in an HR department is preferred;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; Outlook, Word and Excel;
- English skills, both written and verbal, as well as local language;
- Experience with and comfort working in multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage.
Marel at a glance
Marel is a global leader in transforming the way food is processed.
We support the production of high quality, safe and affordable food by providing solutions, services and software to the poultry, meat and fish processing industries, in addition to the newly acquired verticles of pet food, aqua feed and plant-based proteins.
Sustainability is at the core of our business, our groundbreaking solutions reduce waste while improving yields and creating economic value.
With a network of around 7,000 people in over 30 countries, we’re always close by and ready to help. From the first spark of inspiration to implementing a solution, we’re committed to excellence in everything we do.