Maintenance Engineer Electrical | Envalior
Heftruckchauffeur | DSM-Firmenich
Customer Service Coordinator | Marel
Finishing Operator | Marel Poultry
Lab Technician | DSM Firmenich
Microbiology Specialist | FrieslandCampina
Farmer Service Desk Officer | FrieslandCampina
Werkvoorbereider | Envalior
Maintenance Engineer Electrical | Envalior
Last year DSM announced that its Engineering Materials Business will become part of a newly created joint venture, together with LANXESS’s High-Performance Materials business, which will be co-owned by Advent International (60%) and LANXESS (40%). This will create a new global specialty materials company with the focus and investment that can drive the development of customer-focused innovation, in particular for the industry’s transition to bio-based and circular solutions. The transaction will create a platform for further growth for the business and its people.
This is the perfect time to influence change, challenge the status quo, be part of something new and exciting, craft, create, and develop the best in ALL WORLDS and be part of something truly innovative, inspirational, and transformational, Creating brighter lives for all.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Maintenance Engineer for the Electrical Installations for the Emmen site (3 Plants).
- RPE Responsible Person Electrical installations (‘Installatie Verantwoordelijke’ conform the NEN3140).
- Responsible for the License to Operate for the site Emmen for the electrical installations & systems. ( Responsible for compliance with all applicable legislation and standards) during the maintenance phase of the installed base.
- Responsible for the Preventive Maintenance plans and leads and drives the continuous improvement of the plans.
- Subject matter expert for the maintenance execution department during troubleshooting of breakdowns.
- An active player in the continued improvement of the RCM-based maintenance program e.g. provides input to the criticality rankings and FMEA sessions.
- Responsible for the update of all technical documentation within the discipline.
- Responsible for the BOM (Bill of Materials) and collecting technical data for the MRO proses.
- Ensure compliance with the preventive maintenance plans in the maintenance execution plan.
- Knowledge and experience fault finding techniques like RCM, 5-Why, and analytic fault-finding.
- Subject matter expert for the modifications, brown & green field improvement projects.
- Bachelor-level education in Electrical Engineering.
- A passion for Maintenance management and Electrical Engineering showing a good knowledge of the Engineering Installations and Standards and RCM techniques.
- Knowledge of RCM theory and experience in RCM Techniques.
- 3-5 years of experience in Maintenance or Engineering within the process or food industry.
- Very good command of English, and good command of the Dutch language or willing to learn.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The opportunity to identify value and generate opportunities within our production facility in Emmen.
- A team of diverse employees who aren’t afraid to think outside of the box.
- Global and multidisciplinary collaboration between other production facilities of Envalior and the Innovation department.
- The encouragement you need to develop and achieve.
- A role in which you can make an actual difference by driving continuous improvement strategies.
Envalior at a glance
Established in 2023, but with a combined heritage of over 100 years, Envalior is entering the market as a leading Global Engineering Materials powerhouse offering novel and Innovative solutions to today’s world.
Envalior brings together two highly complementary established players in DSM Engineering Materials and LANXESS High-Performance Materials.
we offer a uniquely positioned portfolio of longstanding material, application, and design expertise, creating real and meaningful value for our customers and the greater society.
Envalior is a leading global engineering materials solution provider with about 4,000 employees worldwide. With a 100-year track record of customer-focused innovation, Envalior focuses its deep material and application expertise on sustainable high-performance solutions. The company supplies many of the world’s key markets including automotive and new mobility, electronics and electrical, and consumer goods. For more information visit www.envalior.com.