Reliability Engineer | Envalior
Heftruckchauffeur | DSM-Firmenich
Customer Service Coordinator | Marel
Finishing Operator | Marel Poultry
Lab Technician | DSM Firmenich
Microbiology Specialist | FrieslandCampina
Farmer Service Desk Officer | FrieslandCampina
Werkvoorbereider | Envalior
Reliability Engineer | Envalior
Last year DSM announced that its Engineering Materials Business will become part of a newly created joint venture, together with LANXESS’s High Performance Materials business, which will be co-owned by Advent International (60%) and LANXESS (40%). This will create a new global specialty materials company with the focus and investment that can drive the development of customer-focused innovation, in particular for industry’s transition to bio-based and circular solutions. The transaction will create a platform for further growth for the business and its people.
This is the perfect time to influence change, challenge the status quo, be part of something new and exciting, craft, create and develop the best in ALL WORLDS and be part of something truly innovative, inspirational and transformational, Creating brighter lives for all.
Contributing to the pursuit of creating an optimum between the reliability and integrity of the plants against maintenance-related costs and the desired standardization, which must be in line with the current business objectives and Envalior standards.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Implement, execute, and maintain Improve Equipment Reliability (IER) work processes.
- Analyse, Define and optimize Predictive, Preventive Maintenance (PPM) plans based on Maintenance history, feedback, Preventive Maintenance, and asset utilization data in order to realize business need-driven availability and reliability of equipment against the lowest integral costs. Improve with proposals through Improve Plant (ME75), Operate Plant Normal (14A), and the Maintenance Work Process (ME4).
- Establish the yearly maintenance budget proposal according to the defined DSM KPIs.
- Make and Analyse reports of Plant Performance and Maintenance costs for cost drivers, forecasting, total cost of ownership, and performance killers.
- Executing RCA studies to find causes for reliability problems.
- Leading Criticality Ranking and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) teams as chairman.
- Defining PPM plans at new technical installations (projects/CAPEX) or defining PPM plans at changed circumstances related to the business strategy and manufacturing objectives.
- Defining PPM plans for legal and DSM standards e.g. DSM requirements and Safety Critical Equipment (SCE).
- Following the DSM Safety and Health rules and related company policies.
- Set up the maintenance multiple-year plan including proposals for handling obsolete equipment.
- Be in behavior an example of the Continuous Improvement and Safety culture. Will lead and participate in several Continuous Improvement activities.
- BSC+ level with several years of experience in a plant maintenance environment.
- A passion for manufacturing and a mindset for safety and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of work processes of maintenance and improve equipment reliability.
- Proven experience in Criticality Analysis and the FMEA process.
- Knowledge of SAP system and master data.
- Strong drive for results and continuous improvement.
- Able to engage people and act responsibly.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Very good command of English, and good command of the Dutch language or willing to learn.
- The opportunity to identify value and generate opportunities within our production facility in Emmen.
- A team of diverse employees who aren’t afraid to think outside of the box.
- Global and multidisciplinary collaboration between other production facilities of Envalior and the Innovation department.
- The encouragement you need to develop and achieve.
- A role in which you can make an actual difference by driving continuous improvement strategies.
- A caring and supportive environment where you’re empowered to grow and share your ideas.
Envalior at a glance
Established in 2023, but with a combined heritage of over 100 years, Envalior is entering the market as a leading Global Engineering Materials powerhouse offering novel and Innovative solutions to today’s world.
Envalior brings together two highly complementary established players in DSM Engineering Materials and LANXESS High-Performance Materials.
we offer a uniquely positioned portfolio of longstanding material, application, and design expertise, creating real and meaningful value for our customers and the greater society.
Envalior is a leading global engineering materials solution provider with about 4,000 employees worldwide. With a 100-year track record of customer-focused innovation, Envalior focuses its deep material and application expertise on sustainable high-performance solutions. The company supplies many of the world’s key markets including automotive and new mobility, electronics and electrical, and consumer goods. For more information visit www.envalior.com.