SCM Specialist | Envalior
Production Specialist | FrieslandCampina
Management Assistent | FrieslandCampina
Improve Engineer | Avient
Warehouse Operator Spareparts | Marel
Receptioniste | DSM-Firmenich
Operator Packaging | FrieslandCampina
Safety & Health Supervisor | NISSAN
SCM Specialist | Envalior
Are you a skilled supply chain professional with a passion for accuracy and forecasting? We have an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for a SCM (Supply Chain Management) Specialist for our EMEA Demand Forecast.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Work with sales team in a monthly basis to generate consensus demand forecast in an excel based tool;
- Utilize historical data, market trends, and customer insights to develop accurate demand forecasts;
- Assess the significant variances in the forecast and recommend appropriate revisions and tactics;
- Own and improve forecast accuracy and bias metrics;
- Improve the tool based on requirements.
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years preferable with 1- 2+ years of relevant supply chain working experience (or equivalent);
- Excellent analytical skills and results driven mindset;
- Adaptable, agile, communicative, excellent team player;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Knowledge and/or interest in statistics, modelling, and tools/systems.
What can we offer you?
- A challenging position within a large international (EMEA) organization;
- A unique opportunity to work at one of the best companies focused on engineering materials in the world;
- A (preferably) full-time job for at least one year;
- A competitive monthly salary starting at €3,183.
Envalior at a glance
Established in 2023, but with a combined heritage of over 100 years, Envalior is entering the market as a leading Global Engineering Materials powerhouse offering novel and Innovative solutions to today’s world.
Envalior brings together two highly complementary established players in DSM Engineering Materials and LANXESS High-Performance Materials.
we offer a uniquely positioned portfolio of longstanding material, application, and design expertise, creating real and meaningful value for our customers and the greater society.
Envalior is a leading global engineering materials solution provider with about 4,000 employees worldwide. With a 100-year track record of customer-focused innovation, Envalior focuses its deep material and application expertise on sustainable high-performance solutions. The company supplies many of the world’s key markets including automotive and new mobility, electronics and electrical, and consumer goods. For more information visit www.envalior.com.