Stock-Operator | Avient
Team Lead Maintenance Engineering & Support | Envalior
Spare Parts Coordinator | Marel
Customer Support Administrator | Marel
Production Leader | Centrient
HR Administrator | Marel
Stock-Operator | Avient
Context of the position
The production of Dyneema is done in several steps. Underlying this are large production lines with a high process technology. The lines are operated in continuous service, and support for production is in day shift. As a Stock/Shelf operator you work in a small team of operators. Achieving the production planning in terms of volume, type, and quality. You are responsible for the daily target of the inspection line as well as stocking creel. After a thorough training you know what to pay attention to and you can independently do the above-mentioned production steps in a safe and correct way.
- Basic knowledge of the UD production steps.
- Recognizing the various defects in the finished product and being able to describe them.
- Packaging and handling the finished product according to applicable instructions.
- Assisting colleagues in lifting and hoisting. This means transporting the semi-finished or finished products by means of the hoist present.
- Participation in OPN.
- Ensuring that the creel is stored in time so that production is not lost due to this.
- Administrative processing of the various operations in the production control system (MES).
- Having an overview of product transitions, which yarns I need and when do I have them delivered.
- Planning and ordering the yarn flow.
What do we require?
- Work experience in a similar role in a similar environment.
- Preferably in possession of a VAPRO A or similar MBO education.
- A sense of responsibility with regard to your own training and development.
- You possess analytical skills and are able to identify problems and possible causes.
- You show initiative, prefer to start on your own rather than wait passively.
- You show responsibility and know the priorities and goals of the organization.
- You are an optimist and have good communication skills.
- You are a team player.
- You work in a customer-oriented way.
- You are flexible.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position with an international organization.
- Internal growth opportunities.
- An annual salary between €31,130 and €44,471 including vacation allowance.
- A shift bonus of 30% on top of your salary.
AVIENT at a glance
Creating A Better World
Avient exists to conquer challenges and unlock the potential of innovation and sustainability everywhere on earth. Working together, we connect exceptional people, ideas, and science to create specialized and sustainable materials that enhance performance and protect the environment. With a commitment to tenacious problem-solving and unwavering service, we enable customers to transform their visions into products that improve quality of life in meaningful, dynamic ways.
We are here to help you change the world. Now, let’s get started.